- Spring Power: DC6200 closers: multi-sized; fully adjustable sizes 1 through 6.
- Handing: Non-handed (with the exception of some arms and accessories).
- Body: Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
- Arm: Standard: forged steel.
- Spindle: Heat-treated steel with a crowned gear set for increased efficiency.
- Piston: 1-3/8" diameter; precision machined, heat-treated steel.
- Springs: Chrome silicon wire.
- Valves: Latching speed valve standard. Closing speed valve standard. Multiple backcheck location valve and backcheck intensity valve standard.
- Seals: “O” rings.
- Fluid: Standard: high lubricity extreme temperature hydraulic fluid.
- Degree of Opening: Up to full 180° opening standard for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mountings, conditions permitting.
- Power Adjustment Arm Bracket: 15% adjustment standard.
- Cover: Standard: plastic V-O flame rated cover.
- Mountings: Standard: regular or top jamb. Parallel arm or tri-style packaging
- Mounting Bracket: Quik-Install™ mounting bracket standard.
- Fasteners: Standard: self-drilling screws.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Complies with the Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities, Section 4.13.11
This item is available on our
GSA contract # 47QSWA19D001W