The Schlage Electronics GF3000 Mortise Mounted Shear Lock is a Mortise Mounted Shear Lock. GF3000 Series shear locks feature a patented design, offering advances over any shear lock in the market. A microprocessor-based control module provides advanced electronic features. This circuitry automatically senses and adjusts input voltage, allowing for operation from 12 to 24 volt DC power sources. These mortise shear locks offer the advantage of a totally concealed locking mechanism, providing superior security and appearance while allowing for normal door movement. The patented design incorporates locking "tabs" on the magnet assembly with mating grooves in the armature plate.
- GF3000 - Standard Model
- Armature mounts into top of door or top rail and magnet mounts into header or frame.
- Air gap adjustment is from top edge of door.
- Vertical mounting of magnet and armature is also an option.
- 3000 lb. hold force rating
- Fully concealed shear lock mortise design
- Automatic voltage selection (AVS) 12/24 VDC (filtered)
- Built-in automatic relock switch
- Adjustable time delay on relock, 0-30 seconds
- Low temperature operation
- Microprocessor controlled
- ANSI/BHMA 156.23, UL 10C, cUL, and CSFM certifications