The Schlage Electronics M420P Electromagnetic Lock is an Electromagnetic Lock. The M400 Series electromagnetic locks from Schlage are designed with the customer in mind to be robust, easy-to-install, and secure. The unique bayonet mounting feature makes installation easier, allowing the installer to have their hands free during the mounting process. All M400 Series electromagnetic locks are symmetrical with field-selectable handing, allowing optimum placement of the magnet, no matter the application. They are designed to provide automatic voltage sensing for 12 and 24 volts along with polarity protection to make wiring less complex.
- Height - 2 1⁄2"
- Length - 9"
- Depth - 1 3⁄8"
- Weight (approximate) - 6 lbs
- 500 lb. hold force rating for traffic control applications
- P ="Plus" models offer magnetic bond sensor (MBS), adjustable relock time delay (RTD) and door position switch (DPS)
- Automatic voltage selection (AVS)
- Symmetrical design with field-selectable handing for optimum placement
- Bayonet mount simplifies installation by eliminating the need to hold lock overhead while securing
- Armature mount pivot feature compensates for slight opening imperfections
- Optional mounting kits available for top jamb mount, double door and Herculite glass doors
- Aluminum housing in 628 satin finish
- ANSI/BHMA 156.23 Grade 1, UL 1034, UL 10C, UL 294, cUL, CFSM certifications