Marks USA has developed LifeSaver™ ANSI Grade 1 institutional life safety locksets to address managed liability, accident prevention, life safety and security in Behavioral Health Care Institutions, X-ray settings and correctional facilities. LifeSaver offers the most variations; unprecedented cylindrical, mortise sytles, models & functions available, including electrified units, ideal for buzz-in and man-trap applications, plus antimicrobial finishes. With easy installation, they retrofit all popular preps and door constructions. All LifeSaver series locks are stainless steel and come with the Marks USA LIfetime Mechanical Warranty.
LifeSaver series provide the following security and lockset solutions.
- Anti-Ligature Models - Ergonomic shape and construction prevents sentinel events; restricts the attachement of lines, laces, etc.
- Saves Budgets - Typically 40% less cost than competitive products, while exceeding durability standards by as much as 400%.
- Unprecedented cylinderical, mortise styles, models & functions available, including electrified units, ideal for Buzz-in and man-trap applications, plus antimicrobial finishes.
- Easy installation and retrofit All popular preps and door constructions.
- Facility-Friendly & Longest Life: ANSI 156.2 Grade 1; UL 3-Hour Fire Rated.
- Marks Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
Function: The Marks 195SS-Series Levers are available in Institution (RDW) function.
Finish: The Marks 195SS-Series Levers come in Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
Cylinder Options: All Institution (RDW) functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above with all Cylinder & Keying options.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset.
Latch: #1834, stainless steel nose.
Levers: Solid cast stainless steel. Levers Rotate up & down freely in locked or unlocked position. Levers recessed into solid stainless steel roses eliminating any open gap.
Roses: Thru-bolted, spring loaded, #10 thru-bolts.
Strike: #1135, 4-7/8" ASA curved lip strike.
Door Thickness: 1-3/4".