- Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typicallyrequired of locksets with rigid levers.
- Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2" throw is standard.
- Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lockbody and provide smoother lock operation.
- Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation.
- Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position.
- Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow for easy adjustment of lockset to fit doors ranging in thickness from 1-3/4" to 2".
- Complies with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation.
- 3-1/2" roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout.