- Bolt Holdback: While bolt is held fully retracted, a reverse turn of the key retains the bolt, allowing the door to be free swinging.
- Cylinder Backset: 7/8”, 31/32”, 1-1/8” or 1-1/2” only
- Case: Measures 1” x 5-13/16” x depth. Depth varies by backset (see table on catalog page). Steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Latchbolt: 1/2” x 1” x 1/2” throw. All metal with hardened steel internal pins. Handing is reversible without special tools.
- Auxiliary Bolt: All metal. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent “loiding” or case-knife entry.
- Strikes: Standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush. Available separately: radius strike for opposite stile in paired doors; longer strike (4901) to cover slot strike of MS lock; long lip strikes for centerhung doors.
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam, dimensioned as shown. Cylinders with MS® cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers. See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Options: Backset, faceplate shape, strike, handing, and finish must be specified when ordering.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with strike, and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders, paddles, and handles available separately. Shipping weight: 1-1/4 lbs.