Adams Rite 2190-311-303-32D Dual Force Interconnected Lock provides security and access control for aluminum stile doorways, specificially. The latch and deadbolt capabilities are combined for fast, easy exits. The exterior lever retracts only the latch, the inside lever retrachs the deadbolt and latch simultaneously. The key retracts and extends the deadbolt from both sides.
Benefits and Features:
- Satin Stainless finish
- Cylinder Backset: 1-1/8"
- Low Profile Trim
- Faceplate measures 1" x 6-7/8"
- Clear anodized faceplate finish
- Standard square handle
- Auxiliary deadlatch pin is made of stainless steel, deadlocks latch bolt prevents "loiding" or case-knife entry
- The Dual Force 2190 Deadlocks are operable by any standard 1-5/32" diameter mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Grade 1 strength
- Latchbolt is made of solid brass that measures 5/8" throw, it is easily reversible using only a screwdriver
- Deadbolt is made of stainless steel that measures 1" throw
**NOTE: The low profile trim is recommended for in-swing door applications.
Individually boxed with trim, strike and machine screws for mounting. Cylinders available separately.