The Adams Rite 4300-30-2RP Steel Hawk Electrified Deadlatch is a non-handed, narrow backset, electrified deadlatch that is designed for easy integration with existing access control systems in a building. It combines electrified locking hardware with access control mechanisms on narrow stile aluminum doorways, and it is operable from the inside via a handle or paddle device. People can gain entry with either a keyed mortise cylinder, or a keypad/card reader. To operate, you can either turn the key and apply voltage, or operate the handle/paddle to release spring-loaded latchbolt. This deadlatch easily interfaces with other access control system elements, and is electrically-rated for continuous duty during timed application.
The "Rite Pack" pairs the electrified deadlatch with multiple faceplates in a single package, which includes an electrified deadlatch with 4 faceplates: 2 flat, 2 radius. Each has one that is 628 Clear and one that is 313 Dark bronze anodized finish.
- Lock accepts standard 1" [25.4 mm] length, 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam
- A metal auxiliary bolt deadlocks the latchbolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
- Lock accepts cylinder from both sides
- The latchbolt is stainless steel and measures 5/8" x 1" x 5/8" [15.9 mm x 25.4 mm x 15.9 mm] throw
- Voltage on the model is field-selected to match power sources or 12,16, or 24 VDC
- Backset: 1-1/8"
- No monitoring
- Strike: Mortised 4-5/8"