This Adams Rite 4430-09-00-00-IB ABS Flush Lockset acts as a security measure for sliding aluminum doors. It's similar in function and size to the all-metal Adams Rite 4189 Flush Lockset, and features escutcheons made of ABS resin. It is operated with a simple up or down movement of the slide button on the inside. This sets the flush in the deeply recessed finger pull. The lock mechanism of this flush lockset is the Adams Rite MS1848 with an adjustable self-projecting bolt.
- Stile Thickness: 1” to 1-5/16”
- Variable backset, minimum: 5/8”, maximum: 1-9/32”
- Radius lock face
- Bolt is stainless steel and self-protecting, also adjustable for reach
- Individually boxed without cylinder
- Black satin finish
- Not recommended for wood doors
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer, please contact our Security Hardware Experts to learn about alternative brands and products we can offer you.
Contact us to review your product needs!