The Adams Rite 4530-35-101-313 Standard Duty Retrofit Deadlatch is designed to retrofit into the stile cutout for older MS 1850 deadlocks and 4250 deadlatches without alterations. It provides flexible traffic control for two way traffic in medical centers, retail locations, banks, etc. during and after business hours. It is ideal for any location that needs free entry and exit at certain times of the day, and exit-only operation at other times. Simply reverse turn the key to retract the spring-loaded latch bolt, then push it in and secure by another turn of the key to hold the bolt retracted and allow for two way traffic. This deadlatch uses a standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam.
- All metal auxiliary bolt deadlocks the latchbolt to prevent case-knife entry or "loiding"
- Faceplate: 1-1/4” x 7-13/32", flat
- Backset: 1-1/8"
- LH or RHR
- Strike Size: Mortised (4901) 4-5/8"
- Flat strike shape
- Lip length: standard jamb
- Dark bronze anodized finish