- The 45H mortise locks meet or exceeded the following standards:
- American National Standards:
- 45H Series - ANSI A156.13, Series 1000, Grade 1 Operational and Grade 2 Security.
- Underwriters Laboratories®
- Case: 0.095" cold rolled steel, 5 7/8" H x 7/8" D x 4 1/16" W. Steel is zinc dichromate plated for corrosion protection.
- Faceplate: Brass or bronze material, 8" H x 1 1/4" W x 1/16" T. Lock face automatically adjusts to proper bevel during installation.
- Strike: Brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material, 47/8" x 1 1/8" x 3/32" . Fits standard door frame cut out as specified in ANSI A115.1. Universal (non-handed) strike and strike box combination supplied standard with lock. Handed strikes (for use without strike box) available for special order.
- Backset: 2 3/4"
- Door Thickness: Standard lock configuration designed for doors 1 3/4" thick.
- Latchbolt: Solid stainless steel, 3/4" throw. Latch is oilimpregnated for anti-friction operation. Reversible without opening case.
- Deadbolt: Stainless steel, 1" throw.
- Auxiliary bolt: Stainless steel, non-handed. #4
- Standard Lever Handles: Brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material for standard lever designs.
- Roses: Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel base material. H – Flat w/ round edge, 2 3/4" diameter.
- Finishes 626 – satin chromium plated (brass base material)
This item is available on our
GSA contract # 47QSWA19D001W
Pricing varies based on options selected below.