The Sargent RX-8271-12V-26D Fail Safe Electrified Mortise Lock is an Electrified Fail Safe Mortise Lock for the 8200 Series. The 8200 Series far surpasses ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 standards, making it the strongest and most durable mortise lock in the industry.
- RX Option - Request-to-Exit or Enter Signaling Switch - Two switches mounted internally in lockbody that provide independent monitoring of inside and outside lever rotation.
- Electrified Fail Secure Lock
- Key outside retracts latchbolt. Lever outside retracts latchbolt, except when locked. Lever outside can only be locked electronically. Lever inside always retracts latchbolt. Auxiliary deadlatch.
- Lock Body Only
- Door Thickness: 1-3⁄4" (44mm) thick standard.
- Backset: 2-3⁄4" (70mm) only
- Handing: Easily field reversible
- Satin Chrome