- All Yale® 8800FL series sectional & escutcheon lever trims feature through-bolted installation. This ensures positive alignment of the trim with the lock case and offers an attractive appearance.
- Outside trim is held in place by threaded posts. The posts fit through holes in the lock case and are secured by through-bolts from the inside trim.
- Since self-aligning trim is easy to install, on-the-job labor costs may be reduced
- Yale outside escutcheon trims have no visible screws – a great deterrent to vandalism.
- Each mortise lock ordered with lever trim features an internal heavyduty spring cartridge which prevents lever sag.
- All Yale mortise lock trims are UL listed for fire door applications.
- A variety of sectional & escutcheon