S&G 2740-402 High Security Safe 2740B Lock w/ Change Key
Sargent and Greenleaf safe locks have been protecting the assets of banks, businesses and governments for more than 150 years. The S&G® 2740B lock represents the latest design advances to produce an electromechanical lock specifically engineered to secure GSA approved containers.
2740-402 model includes Lock body and change key only.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced electromechanical design that offers an exceptional level of security in an easy-to-operate safe lock.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence combined with direct-dial technology for fast, easy openings.
- Twenty man-hours resistance to expert manipulation.
- Built-in thermal protection provided by an integral thermal relock component.
- Simplified installation process significantly decreases installation time and reduces the likelihood of errors and damage to parts.
- Designed to the stringent requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2740B.
- Change key for quick, easy combination changing is included with each lock.
- Stainless steel lock bolt is strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- Single User and Dual Control modes of operation are selectable and changeable at any time.
- The lock case uses S&G's "Magic Module" footprint and .461 inch bolt throw for ease of retrofit on existing containers.
- The use of internal batteries allows for a straightforward, robust lock design.