- Superior durability – Working parts of stainless steel afford greater strength and corrosion-resistance.
- Standard lock size – All models use the same size case, cover and mounting holes for simplified installation and frame preparation.
- External two-piece plug connector – All models install without cover removal. Simple plug-in connection to field wiring.
- External mounting holes – Easy installation eliminates the need for cover removal.
- Standard lock – Mounts behind frame and does not require a faceplate.
- 1" throw latchbolt – Offers greater security. Each bolt is hardened to resist sawing. When latchbolt is engaged in strike, bevel is concealed to prevent picking.
- Mechanical unlocking by key – Specify Folger Adam Mogul cylinders, Maxi-Mogul® high security cylinders or other mogul cylinders
- Investment-cast stainless steel strike – Furnished with four tamperresistant screws
- Continuous-duty solenoid – For instant action
- Finish – Zinc plated case and cover.