- Solenoid actuated – 120 VAC, 60HZ, continuous duty type.
- Superior durability – Working parts of stainless steel afford greater strength and corrosion-resistance.
- Lock size – Designed to be an exact replacement for old style-locks.
- External two-piece plug connector – All models include a simple plug-in connection to field wiring.
- Case Size – 3" deep case for all models. When replacing the 3-7/8" deep version, a modification of the lock pocket may be required.
- Remote Electric Unlocking – Accomplished by either a momentary contact or a two- position, maintained-contact switch. Unlocks when energized, when connected to a: Momentary-Contact Switch – Latchbolt retracts when solenoid is energized. Once retracted, latchbolt is held mechanically retracted until door is opened. Latchbolt extends when door is open. Maintained-Contact Switch – Latchbolt retracts when solenoid is energized. Once retracted, latchbolt is held electrically retracted for an extended period of time. Latchbolt extends only when door is open and solenoid is de-energized.
- Deadlocks Automatically – Lock automatically deadlocks when the door is closed and the latchbolt is extended.
- Unlocks by Key – In case of power failure, or at any other time. When unlocked by key, latchbolt remains retracted until door is opened. Latchbolt extends when door is open.
- Stainless Steel Strike – Furnished with four tamper-resistant screws.
- Continuous-duty solenoid – For instant action.
- Finish – Zinc plated case and cover.