- Application: For facilities housing patient at risk
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Handing: Field reversible
- Finish: US32D
- Rose: Stainless steel, 2-3/4" in diameter
- Lever: Stainless steel
- Thumb Turn: Ligature resistant, ADA compliant standard
- Faceplate: Stainless steel, 1-1/4" x 8"
- Strike: Stainless steel, ASA, 1-1/4" X4-7/8"
- Mounting: Through-bolt, tamper resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
- Cylinder: Brass with stainless steel cover, 6pin, Schalge "C" keyway standard, 2 keys per cylinder
- Warranty: 10 years limited
- OMH: Accepted by New York State Office of Mental Health Patient Safety Standard
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.13-2012 Grade 1 Certified
- UL/ULC: UL 10C listed 3-hour rating
- BAA: Meets requirements of the Buy American Act
- ADA: Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act