- Application: For facilities housing patients at risk
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" -2"
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard, 5" optional
- Handing: Non-handed
- Finish: US32D
- Rose: Stainless steel, 3-5/8" in diameter
- Lever: Stainless steel
- Faceplate: Stainless steel, 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Strike: Stainless steel, ASA, 1-1/4" X4-7/8"
- Mounting: Through-bolt, tamper resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
- Cylinder: Brass with stainless steel cover, 6pin, Schlage "C" keyway standard, 2 keys per cylinder or
- Small Format IC (cores sold separately)
- Warranty: 10 years limited
- OMH: Accepted by New York State Office of Mental Health Patient Safty Standard
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.13-2011 Grade 1 Certified
- UL/ULC: UL 10C listed 3-hour rating
- BAA: Meets requirements of the Buy American Act
- ADA: Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act