The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 cylindrical lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation.The CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
- Door Thicknes: 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2" (51mm) standard.
- Lock Chassis: Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance.
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm) standard.
- Latchbolt: Stainless Steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw.
- Auxiliary Latchbolt: Deadlocking latchbolt prevents manipulation when door is closed.
- Front: Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm).
- Strike: Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center.
- Cylinder: Brass, 6-pin L4 keyway, 0-bitted standard.
- Keying Features Available
- Master keying
- Interchangeable core (IC)
- Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
This item is available on our
GSA contract # 47QSWA19D001W
Pricing varies based on options selected below.