The Schlage HL6-2-630-A Push/Pull Latch is a Push/Pull Latch with a 2-3/4" Backset. The HL6 Series is push/pull lock designed specifically for easy ingress/egress, typically in a hospital environment. The newly redesigned HL Series quiet hospital push/pull hardware offers a proven 50% quieter paddle operation than our previous product, providing healthcare organizations a reliable solution for noise reduction initiatives. The HL Series includes a full line of solutions that deliver both superior quality and exceptional performance.
- Push/Pull Latch, 2-3/4" Backset
- Passage lock - Latchbolt retracted by paddle from either side. Inside paddle always free for immediate egress.
- ASA strike
- Durable and versatile latching solution
- Traditional design has a short throw angle, allowing the door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
- Satin Stainless Steel Finish