- Fasteners: Standard: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
- Strike: Surface mounted 3/8" (10mm) diameter roller strike, complete with positive locking plate and shims, assuring low friction relocking for a long, trouble-free life.
- Warranty: Five-year limited.
- ANSI Meets A156.3, Type 28, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Handing: Standard device is non-handed.
- Bar Length: Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36"(762mm-914mm) door.
- Door Thickness:1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Stile: Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Latchbolt: Full 3/4" (19mm) projection, 1" (25mm) wide, positive deadlocking by auxiliary bolt.
- Latchbolt: Nickel steel. Slide-action deadbolt with positive deadlocking by auxiliary bolt. Twopiece deadbolt mechanism utilizing a roll back lever which eliminates any contact (friction) with the strike during relocking.
- Device: Heavy duty cold forged steel chassis; heavy gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel
- springs; nylon bearings.
- Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging: Standard on panic-rated devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
- ADA: Exit devices, lever trims and pulls comply with Americans with Disabilities Act.
This item is available on our
GSA contract # 47QSWA19D001W