Corbin Russwin ED8400 Series Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance 3/4" latchbolt standard on rim device Low profile and projection for barrier-free code compliance. No projecting parts to inhibit egress. One-point dogging standard on panic listed devices. Devices available to satisfy UL/cUL safety and fire requirements. Heavy-duty steel construction and Grade 1 performance, this exit devices meet rigorous life safety and security requirements, while offering pleasing aesthetics and trouble-free operation. This device is designed for high-use, high-abuse situations.
- Handing: Handed; specify hand.
- Bar Length: Easily field cut to size.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Stile: Minimum width 5" (127mm).
- Door Height: All top rods easily field cut to size. Standard on ED8400 devices: top rod for 7'6" door.
- Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) low profile for barrier-free access.
- Top: 1/2" interlocking drop latch.
- Bottom: 5/8" pivoted.
- Vertical Rods: Inverted U-shaped rectangular.
- Materials: Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; steel vertical rods; aluminum bar and latch covers; stainless steel springs;
- Dogging: Standard on ED8400 devices: single point 1/4 turn dogging.
- Fasteners: Standard on ED8400 devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
Pricing varies based on options selected below.